Since I had to bake a lot of cookies this year I decided to make a Transformice mouse cookie cutter. Last year I more or less cut mice from the dough with a knife. Thanks to my non-existent drawing (and thus cutting) skills it ended not that well. They were sort-of recognisable, but not much more.
Made from 0.5 mm stainless steel sheet, cut to 50 × 1.5 cm². I used a screenshot of a mouse as template, put nails into a wooden board where bends were needed and bent the steel strip around them. A few details were left out (one ear, the feet, the slit in the ear [although that one can be added with a knife afterwards and I did so for a few cookies, just not the ones pictured here]) because 50 cm wasn't long enough.
The tail is a bit of a problem, breaking easily. I have resorted to attaching the tail to the ear in later-made cookies which might alleviate the problem a bit. Also the steel sheet is a little too thick and the screws would need more space (but I didn't dare touching a food-making thing with solder – there's no more lead in it, but I doubt the rest of the ingredients are healthy in any way.